Thursday, December 19, 2013

How to Wish High School Teachers an Extra Merry Christmas



 So before I spent my days watching soap operas and eating bon bons, I was a high school teacher.  While elementary teachers can make out big at Christmas, pretty much anyone teaching anything higher than 7th grade gets hosed in the gift department.  


We all appreciate those that teach our teenagers, but buying them all gifts can be a little daunting (and pricey). I bought a 14 pack of gum at Costco and made little gift tags.


Voila.  14 little packets of holiday cheer for under 8 bucks.

Note to self: If I ever own a candy or gum company, I am going to name all my products that are easy to make puns out of. 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I never buy gifts for the middle school and high school teachers :( It would be 14 gifts in all - but this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! I agree that the teachers in Junior/Middle school and High school don't usually get much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah sure they need extra... Because they are the real motivators.. During my school, they used to give trophies every week for the best student of the week. That was such a motivation for us...

    ReplyDelete